- 9-10 strawberries
- Water just enough to cover the strawberries
- 5-6 spoons of sugar
- Remove the leaves of the strawberries and wash them properly.
- Chop the strawberries into chunks.
- Heat water in a pan and add sugar to it
- Once the sugar dissolves add strawberries to it.
- Let the mixture boil.
- Keep stirring it off and on to check the consistency.
- Once the strawberries nearly dissolve in the water and the consistency is like that of any chutney (sauce) take the pan off the flame.
Let the mixture cool down.
Transfer it to a clean and dry glass jar.
|my very own bowl of home-made preservative free strawberry crush|