Wednesday, June 5, 2013

HOPE

It is often said that every morning brings with it a new hope and a new promise for a better future. It holds true for this morning. There was this task that i was looking at for the last six months, to do something productive. And this morning my husband randomly asked me while we were silently chewing away our breakfast "how long will you take to get ready to accompany me to work?", I won't lie to you but it was one of the best questions he asked me in the six months of our marriage.

The morning and the question brought with it a new direction to my life. Finally i felt that my potential will be put to use, my knowledge and skills will be honed. A "feel good" feeling of contributing towards something. This was undoubtedly a good day. It was my FIRST day at work :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment